Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What We Wore

 Sunday morning church...


The ruffled shirt was from Kohl's (I wear it a lot), the bracelet came in the mail lately (from a friend) and the sweater is a favorite of mine and I think comes from TJ Maxx.  Otherewise, shoes are probably from a garage sale and the skirt I have had so long I have no idea where I bought it. 

I felt really good in this outfit, but I have to say, the pictures made me feel worse about it. What I thought was super cute when I had it on turned into "quite ordinary" when I saw the pictures.  Does that ever happen to you? 


And then...

Little Miss Nikki with her Sunday morning fashion.  The bracelets are from her Aunt Molly's wedding. And the "choosing of the dress" was a little bit of a drawn out affair because she wanted to wear what I would call a "play dress" to church and it took a while to get away from that and choose one that she actually wanted.  Those girls...always changing their minds!!

There is something within a girl that makes her want to look pretty...whether 33 years old or 4 year old.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note or a comment. I will read each and every one!